Llandow Touring Caravan Park, Cowbridge, Vale of Glamorgan
This rally will be taking place on the weekend of Friday 22nd to Sunday 24th March 2019.
We will be using Llandow Touring Caravan Park, Cowbridge, Vale of Glamorgan, CF71 7PB.
This site has some hard-standing pitches which will be available to us; the rest of the pitches are grass.
COST: £19.00 per night including electric (regardless of whether hard-standing or grass).
PLEASE NOTE:There is a charge for dogs of £1.50 per dog per night.
The Karting Event:
Venue: South Wales Karting Centre
Llandow Trading Estate, Llandow, Cowbridge CF71 7PB
So if you think you are a 'Hamilton' in the making and wish to take part in the Karting please let Ali Difford know. If we get enough Club Adria members wishing to take part we can have a grand prix style event. Cost: £40 per person for approximately 2 hours.
There is no obligation to have a go at the karting if you do not want to; spectators can watch from a raised area where nearly all the circuit can be viewed.
Please contact Ali Difford
• If you wish to attend the rally
• If you want to just have a weekend away (without taking part in the karting)
• If you wish to take part in the karting (names please - this may be just one of you rather than both of you)
• If you wish to spectate (if you do not wish to take part in the karting)
• If you would like to have a trip to Cardiff (this is a maybe at this stage)
At this stage we will not be allocating hard-standing pitches - this will be sorted out later. A deposit will be due and full payment will also be payable before the event.
PLEASE LET ALI DIFFORD KNOW BY FRIDAY 8 FEBRUARY if you wish to attend providing your choices as above.